Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sewing - Month of August

I monogrammed some of Jennifer's JenRosie towels.  So beautiful.  Jennifer sent me 4.  I monogrammed this towel for Meme, Tia and Sarah.

My towel.  Absolutely love these towels.  Very good quality!  Good job Jenny.


You can't see that these are hooded towels, but they are.  Presley is starting her hooded towel collection. I made them a bit big so that she can grow with them.  I see Savannah's in her bathroom and she is 8.  So fun.  


These are Jennifer's aprons.  I love them.  The one on the right is a favorite.  I DID NOT SEW these.  They are JenRosie products.  


This is one of the smocked dresses.  I got a lot done when flying back and forth to Anchorage.  Sarah always looked so good in purple.  I thought it would be a good color for Presley. 


This is the fabric for Presley's bumper and dust ruffle.  She is going to be a little wild child we are all sure of it.  


Book covers for Chamaine Fredericks Walk to Emmaus.  I have 30 done and 40 to go.  Lots more sewing to do today.  Jenna helped me cut and mark the book covers.  I could have never gotten this far in the project without her help.  On July 4th, I took embroidered book covers to Amy Fredericks Woodby's house in Marble Falls and she and Julia helped me clip the design.  It is really making the project come along.  God Bless Chamaine's Walk to Emmaus on October 6-9.  


Panties for Presley.  Thank goodness Jenny Meyer could remember the brand that all of "we" moms have used for our little girls.  ICM.  So precious!







No comments:

Post a Comment