Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 5 - Amy's Lake House


Jennifer and I went to Amy's lake house in Marble Falls.  It was a quick trip and I took Jennifer to surprise Amy.  Boy was it a surprise.  We had an amazing time.  We soaked in the beautiful river/lake.  We kayaked, we went out to eat and Amy grilled on Friday afternoon.  It was a great time.


Deer just off the patio.  There were so many deer that you couldn't count them.  


The lake is at constant level, so it is always full and beautiful.  We saw Canadian Geese, turtles and deer.


Alex (Senior) and Julia (Junior) 2 of Amy's 3 kids.  These were taking on July 4th weekend.  Byrom and I went to Amy and Greg's.  Alex is quite the man.  He takes care of the boat, jet ski, etc.  
Julia, PRAISE the LORD, taught me quadratic functions just before I had to teach a class of Algebra to a group of summer school high school students.  She and Alex went back to Austin for church on Sunday and she went home to get her graphing calculator to teach me.  I couldn't have taught that class without her instruction.  Hope that girl becomes a teacher!



No comments:

Post a Comment