Saturday, June 8, 2013

Daddy gets a visit from some of the Hall's


Daddy gets a visit from the Hall's

On May 1st, daddy suffered a debilitating stroke, one that I never thought he would recover from.  In true, Charles Carr style, he is recovering.  Last week he could not sit up or speak and this week, he insisted in being in his wheel chair and in the kitchen so that he could hear what we were taking about and of course eating and drinking all the things he is NOT supposed to have.  Below is he is pictures with mom and Aunt Sally Hall his older sister.  Oh . . . and Conner the maltees.

Donna Hall Korbin and I.  I have always thought Donna and I looked so much alike.  She was a FAVORITE cousin and I was so excited to see her.  I have not seen her in over 20 years.  What a treat.  
 Below is Elyssa Korbin (Donna's youngest daughter), Aunt Sally and Donna.  Elyssa is an accomplished clarinet player and attends UT.  



No comments:

Post a Comment