Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy 47th birthday to me

Sid and Gretchen invited us to Herman Sons restaurant in Hondo for my birthday.  It was absolutely wonderful.  Mom, Jenna, Preston, Presley, Walter, Dr. Meyer and Jenny joined us.  What a treat.  The family bought me a new bed ensemble.  I can't wait to get it and change the look of our bedroom.  


Feeling like a princess riding in Jenna's brand new Tahoe.


Jenna, GG & Sid







 Sid have a talk with Preston


Now for a good night sleep so that we can enjoy the river.  
I only have this picture, but I can assure you it was fun.  Preston rode the rapids and Miranda jumped out of a tree numerous times.  Presley even got in the water.  It was wonderful.  It was my first trip to the Guadalupe (Spring Branch).  Thanks to Robin for showing us the spot.  



No comments:

Post a Comment