Monday, July 9, 2012

Miranda's first trip to Port Aransas

We went to the beach with Robin, Eric, Harrison & Mick.  The trip started out a little shaky.  I got stuck and Robin and Eric tried to dig me out, but it was useless.  Good thing a 4-wheel drive truck came along.  I thought about Lucas the whole time.  I was wishin it was Lucas in his truckasaurus that would have rescued us.      
Someone did not tell Robin and Eric that we were at the beach, because we ate like we were at a 5-Star resort.  It was so fun!

                        







1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Port Aransas to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete